• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

sachin200

U19 12th Man
Absolute magic :wub:
Cullinan was so bad against Warne... totally utterly made to look like a fool in that second video

And, please, at the risk of sounding like a ****, im asking again if you have that Kapil 129 against South Africa. :)
Rob has uploaded it i think

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Benchy, you want the rarest MacGill of all time? Been working on it for a few weeks, ridiculously rare footage. Uploading in 2 hours. You will LOVE it.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
You really want that innings eh? I can do it, BALL BY BALL!!!!! But that might come later, next up is some true gold, then the 43, i promise!!!! I was there to for the 43, the whole crowd was going nuts.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hahah how's that one caught at first slip not given? Then next ball MacGill gets him and tells him to **** off. Gun.