• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yeah I probably have some footage, wish I had more, especially Gilly's big one, the only Gilly knock of note that I dont have much footage of, so angry I stuffed up taping it back then.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha, there goes my next question. I was there for it, glorious knock. Probably the best attacking knock I've seen live.

Day 5 is where it's at, though. Was on a school trip, walked in thinking SA were about to get thumped, saw Blewwy was still out there and remember being relieved thinking they had a chance of saving the game. Just as that thought came to mind, BJ nailed Blewett and it just got crazier from there.

Would love ball-by-ball of Siddons' glorious 4(134).

robelinda

Tim May's duck was glorious! I watched the entire match on tv, and taped most of it, but back then my video tapes were a crazy mess, I sorted it out by the start of next summer, but was always angry I lost the shield final. I guess I didnt really care for the shield stuff in that season, but looking back it was pure gold, I taped every match i could of state cricket after that though.

cricketersUNitE

Cricket Spectator
Mad Cricket Youtube Channel

Hey guys,
I recently made a cricket youtube channel with heaps of mad cricket videos and have reached 2,000 upload views in a fortnight. I love cricket so I thought Id put up some videos. My channel is called cricketersUNitE and just tell me what you guys think of it.
Hope you enjoy!
:)

smash84

The Tiger King
No he definitely wasn't 'famous', was very discreet about it. Was very coy about it in his autobio too but basically admitted to it ("I'm a man, a man has needs, my wife understood this, " etc.) and from what I've heard, was a bit of a player (rumours, may be exaggerated, etc.)
wow........talk about an understanding wife.....lol

smash84

The Tiger King
Just out of curiosity Rob but how come you have a picture of Imran Khan on your channel??? Is he your favorite cricketer????

Chubb

International Regular
The cool thing about the Laxman 167 video Rob's just uploaded is how the commentators gradually realise what a good player he is. He hadn't done much in test cricket before.

abmk

State 12th Man
Rob

Oh come on , just because I took a shot at someone who was going on and on criticizing Sachin with some BS statements, you blocked me on Youtube ? Seriously ?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rob

Oh come on , just because I took a shot at someone who was going on and on criticizing Sachin with some BS statements, you blocked me on Youtube ? Seriously ?
Just a note that this isn't really the place to air your grievances, especially if it's coming from another site. Please do it elsewhere.

robelinda

Rob

Sorry. Whats your youtube username? ive blocked so many people!!!!!

Last edited:

abmk

State 12th Man
Sorry. Whats your youtube username? ive blocked so many people!!!!!
mkabhijit

Was a bit shocked when I saw I was blocked, but its ok. If you have any problems with people arguing on your videos , please let me know.I won't start/respond to those kind of comments