• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Mail - what do you think?

What do you think of Cricket Mail?

• Excellent

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Very Good

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Good

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Average

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
James said:
What do you think? Thoughts?
me for one had a look.. but it's a big thing to change over accounts so i'll probably stick with ye old faithful yahoo. why's it so good james? what are the features?

bryce

International Regular
yeah i would like to know too, what are the benefits of having a cricketmail account and what qualities does it have which your typical fee web-based email doesn't ?

Sudeep

International Captain
bryce said:
yeah i would like to know too, what are the benefits of having a cricketmail account and what qualities does it have which your typical fee web-based email doesn't ?
Cricket :)

Dydl

International Debutant
I created an account. It looks good so far and I have only used it for an hour or so!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
yeah it looks pretty cool good job whoever set it up and organised it. the one thing i found a bit weird is that you have to have a subject when mailing.

Sudeep

International Captain
squiz said:
So it's just like any other email provider except that it's cricket?
More storage. Although, I've heard Hotmail and Yahoo! have started giving more as well even in free accounts.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sudeep said:
More storage. Although, I've heard Hotmail and Yahoo! have started giving more as well even in free accounts.
yeh my hotmail account has 250MB storage, of which im using 1%!

Sudeep

International Captain
broncoman said:
yeh my hotmail account has 250MB storage, of which im using 1%!
I've two Hotmail accounts, one has 4 MB, the other has 100 MB. But Hotmail sucks, nonetheless.

chris.hinton

International Captain
I dont get it i have signed up my account and when i sign in, it goes back to the user name screen

can you help

chris.hinton

International Captain
I got in to my Mail (Inbox) and i click on compose or anty of the features i have to sign in again and again and it just keeps send me to the log in screen

Deja moo

International Captain
I did a stupid thing

I signed up, logged in (karthik at cricketmail dot net), there was this welcome message. I saw a stop sign and curious about its function, I clicked on it. So now it seems I have blocked all mails from the cricketmail team. What do I do ?