• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Kasoti

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I got this idea from a classic Pakistani TV show, though I'm sure there are versions of it all over the world. In this version of the quiz, you think of a cricketer and then have people ask you 20 Y/N questions.

We ran this over at planet cricket for a few years and eventually ended up with the following rules to make it easier (reckon we don't need some of these on CW):
  1. Must have played for their national team in at least 5 matches
  2. Hint after 15th question
  3. Quiz runner not to answer two or more questions posted in quick succession, so one at a time
  4. An incorrect guess usually means game over, but we did it so it just rules out the poster from asking more questions
  5. Winner can run the next quiz
  6. When answering questions, all statistical questions should be assumed to be for Tests unless stated otherwise.
Thoughts or modifications? If anyone is interested I can start the first one.

List of players already picked:

Code:
- AH Kardar
- Gundappa Viswanath
- Ian Bell
- David Boon
- Henry Olonga
- Marcus North
- Brian Lara
- Holly Colvin
- Heath Davis
- Venkatesh Prasad