• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Jokes # 2

Sehwag309

Banned
from_da_lost_di said:
When Gavaskar finds out that there has been released, a movie, in Australia called "Gavaskar", he is very happy. He plans to watch it and gets a ticket for Australia at once. With great difficulty he manages to get a ticket and very happily he goes to see the movie. But when he comes out of the cinema he is very angry! He goes straight to the director of the movie and says, "What do you mean by this? You named your movie 'Gavaskar', but didnt show anything about me in it!". The director of the movie laughs and says, "So now you understand the problem? You people too made a movie called 'Border', but did you show anything about Allan Border in it

Classic, Loved it...don't mind I am gonna share it

Rest are interchangeable, heard them other way around but it depends who write them

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
The rule appears to have been missed off during a changeover/upgrade

Taken from the Staff Forum - Post in English only.

"We welcome members from worldwide, but in all countries that cricket is played, English is spoken and English is the language of cricket, so all posts should be kept in this language".

Add to that the fact that none of the moderators have any understanding of subcontinental languages beyond "Aloo".

James

Cricket Web Owner
KUJU is Fraz and has been banned.

Neil is correct re the rules. I've changed them in the rules' threads that we have. Thanks Neil :)

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
James said:
KUJU is Fraz and has been banned.

Neil is correct re the rules. I've changed them in the rules' threads that we have. Thanks Neil :)
just in time before he would have cracked some mongolian remark !!!!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Why does he need to create a new ID ? I am sure it is not a permanent Ban. If he wants to come back, All he needs is to wait and respect others view rather than creating a new id everyday and getting caught. 8-) 8-)

Sehwag309

Banned
Knew it was him the moment he wrote that line

I just took a guess it was him for fun but how do you guys really know if it was him? IP address? coz that can be changed too

I also thought it was temp. ban

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sehwag309 said:
Knew it was him the moment he wrote that line

I just took a guess it was him for fun but how do you guys really know if it was him? IP address? coz that can be changed too

I also thought it was temp. ban
WHY WAS HE BANNED btw ???

did he cursed anybody out ??

was he talkin about somebodys mom ??

Sehwag309

Banned
from_da_lost_di said:
WHY WAS HE BANNED btw ???

did he cursed anybody out ??

was he talkin about somebodys mom ??
Dunno exactly but the reasons are there in the off topic section = LINK

IMO Cursing and talking about somebody's mom is not the only reason one can get banned

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Nevermind, Fraz has found a place to his liking, Just saw a kid on a Pakistani forum using 'Stay Kool' and 'Mongolians'. He will have all the freedom @this new place. I am so happy for him. :)

Sehwag309

Banned
Sanz said:
Nevermind, Fraz has found a place to his liking, Just saw a kid on a Pakistani forum using 'Stay Kool' and 'Mongolians'. He will have all the freedom @this new place. I am so happy for him. :)

:D :D Don;t tell me it's Pak Passion, if not then which site