• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Downloads

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
Hey, do any of you guys know websites with really good quality cricket wallpapers and screensavers?? I can't seem to find any high-resolution, well-designed wallpapers and screensavers of any sort of cricket stars...
Also is there any website with cricket videos such as great innings and matches and stuf..
Thanx a lot

biased indian

International Coach
chekmeout said:
Hey, do any of you guys know websites with really good quality cricket wallpapers and screensavers?? I can't seem to find any high-resolution, well-designed wallpapers and screensavers of any sort of cricket stars...
Also is there any website with cricket videos such as great innings and matches and stuf..
Thanx a lot
i thnk u will do well to read the rules of the site regarding the videos if u r looking for free stuff

as far as wallpaper and screensavers are considered u can get a lot them just try it in google
there are lot of cricket sites

u will get some here link

Last edited:

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
The resolution is pretty ****e of the wallpapers in santa banta.. tried googling for it... cant find anythin gud there.. do u hav ne specific websites ??

biased indian

International Coach
Mr Casson said:
My cat can spell better than both of you.
so its the cat who types the Guide i wonderd how it was so correct :p

and for u r information English is my third language. i wonder how good u r own ur's

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
biased indian said:
so its the cat who types the Guide i wonderd how it was so correct :p

and for u r information English is my third language. i wonder how good u r own ur's
Apart from the fact that I didn't understand that last sentence, good on you for picking up multiple languages.

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
geez mate... this is jes basically chat lingo which im using.. my 760 in sat verbals is ample proof that i kno how 2 spell!!
p.s. i know its just and not jes... and its know and not kno... and its to and not 2... etc etc..

as long as people understand me its no big deal

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
chekmeout said:
geez mate... this is jes basically chat lingo which im using.. my 760 in sat verbals is ample proof that i kno how 2 spell!!
p.s. i know its just and not jes... and its know and not kno... and its to and not 2... etc etc..

as long as people understand me its no big deal
We have plenty of people on the forums who are not as fluent in English as others, and rely on people to be more precise in getting their point across. So yes, for the most part you are correct, but you aren't being wholly considerate of everyone else.

Not to mention, you make yourself look like a wang.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
chekmeout said:
Point made Mr Casson, I'll make a conscious effort to spell correctly henceforth
Still early days for you on the site. So a huge welcome considering I havent welcomed you yet!

Jonty Rhodes rocks.

Hope you have a great time on the forum.

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
Pratyush said:
Still early days for you on the site. So a huge welcome considering I havent welcomed you yet!

Jonty Rhodes rocks.

Hope you have a great time on the forum.

thanks pratyush

raghavendra_tkk

Cricket Spectator
can ne of u guys help me in giving a site for downloading the highlights of the yesterda's match between AUS & SA 5th ODI which is the best ODI ever in the history of cricket

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
raghavendra_tkk said:
can ne of u guys help me in giving a site for downloading the highlights of the yesterda's match between AUS & SA 5th ODI which is the best ODI ever in the history of cricket
I doubt it, cos it'd be illegal.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
raghavendra_tkk said:
I dare say if you are very patient, someone might release it on DVD and then you can buy it.