• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Club Accounting Sotware

Jonlarbey

Cricket Spectator
Hi All

I don't know if anybody can help me out but I'm looking to see if there is any bookkeeping/subscription/accounting software available in the market for cricket clubs?

I've had a trawl around Google but haven't been able to find anything that looks half decent!

Any ideas anyone??

Cheers

Jon

kingkallis

International Coach
Hi All

I don't know if anybody can help me out but I'm looking to see if there is any bookkeeping/subscription/accounting software available in the market for cricket clubs?

I've had a trawl around Google but haven't been able to find anything that looks half decent!

Any ideas anyone??

Cheers

Jon
Whats your requirements Jon? Interested in a custom made application to manage your stuff?

Jonlarbey

Cricket Spectator
Hi

Not really interested in a custom built package, sounds expensive to me!!!

Just wanted to see if there were any open-source club accounts packages around on the net.

Thanks for the reply though.

Cheers

Jon

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
In all honesty (and with my professional hat on) - I'd say your best bet is to keep things as simple as possible - spreadsheets are the best way forward IMO.

kingkallis

International Coach
Hi

Not really interested in a custom built package, sounds expensive to me!!!

Just wanted to see if there were any open-source club accounts packages around on the net.

Thanks for the reply though.

Cheers

Jon
Good luck buddy! But never heard of any such apps or softwares for Cricketing purpose.

hkjain

Cricket Spectator
Good luck buddy! But never heard of any such apps or softwares for Cricketing purpose.
Not heard about any cricket club accounting software. What I use for my other business is Tally Solutions. (I suppose thats just for Asia)

kingkallis

International Coach
Not heard about any cricket club accounting software. What I use for my other business is Tally Solutions. (I suppose thats just for Asia)
Tally is good but honestly its quite complicated, hence the Tally classes are there!

We usually go for custom piece of applications for our usage. Normally people keep data in excel sheets and we build apps. according to those fields only - for the easy use.

stefheislel

Cricket Spectator
Hi! I've heard before about accounting software for businesses, but I doubt there is software specifically for Cricket Club. I can recommend you good and high-quality software, but it will not apply to the Cricket Club. In any case, I wish you find what you are looking for.