• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Create a Cricket Wallpaper and get a 100MB Cricket Mail Account

James

Cricket Web Owner
I'm looking to get more quality wallpapers onto Cricket Web's Wallpapers page.

To those of you with some graphical ability if you create a wallpaper that is considered to be good enough to post on the wallpapers page I'll give you a free 100MB Cricket Mail account.

Only photos from Cricket Web can be used.

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Yeah I know I should be revising, but to make up for my lack of work I'll do you some..

Can I not use my own photos? (Assuming your rule is because of copyright worries)

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks for the wallpaper Nikhil - it's up on the site - :)

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Hoggy31 said:
Here it is, Its not very good but oh well :)
Thanks for taking the time Hoggy. However, it doesn't really meet the standard I'm looking for.

I'll still happily give you the 100MB Cricket Mail account if you like :)

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
James said:
Thanks but have a read of the initial post again.

Only Cricket Web photos can be used.
Well naturally I assumed all the above legends would grace the hallowed database of CW, and didn't check...

<runs away in embarrassment>

Sozza.