• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

County Cricket 2022

Blenkinsop

U19 Cricketer
Has Norwell ever been talked of as an England prospect? That was an epic performance and he looked pretty sharp pace-wise.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Has Norwell ever been talked of as an England prospect? That was an epic performance and he looked pretty sharp pace-wise.
Not as far as I'm aware. He's always had a lot of injuries, and his extra pace is only a more recent thing. He got a first Lion's call up last year and did well, but I think he's too old and there are too many in front of him in the pace queue to have a realistic chance of making it now. Good news for Warwickshire - if we can keep him fit.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
10 days ago Kent were doomed to relegation and almost oblivion. Then a One Day Final win and two wins in the CC, doubling the amount of wins for the season, and all is well. Finishing 5th is slightly bizarre having not bowled a team out for under 400 in the first half of the season and accumulating the fewest bowling bonus points in either division.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Got what they deserved and after the racism affair I bet everyone else is delighted. Good chance to regroup at a lower level and bring through the next crop of youngsters.