• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Colts or Yellows

What should they be Colts or Yellows

• Total voters

Travis_Teh

International Regular
marc71178 said:
In that case we need 4 new team names then...
Well to obtain non-racial names we have to amend two of the existing names, anyway.

That appears to be the major reason as to why the uniformity concept is out the window, apparently.
:p

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I abstain from this poll. The lack of an irrelevant third option disgusts me.

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
marc71178 said:
In that case we need 4 new team names then...
What you guys name your teams is up to you, but personally, yeah, I think it'd be nice if you guys came up with non-colour names of your own. The league would seem a little more realistic. I can imagine the Greens becoming the Llama (Llamas? Not sure on the plural) for one. :p

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I actually don't care, but I don't see why they should have to change their name, it'd just be pointless really.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Majin said:
I think it's mostly just kinda sad that everyone cares so much about this. :huh:
Carn mate, it's the Colts. I do NOT want them to change our name. It's distinctive of who we are and where we came from.
And, as a matter of fact, where we're heading. It's iconic and it's a constant reminder of our values, and it's us.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
chooka_nick said:
We're heading from being the underdogs to the top of the CW ladder.
1) Colts are horses. Not dogs.
2) No you're not. You're probably worse this season than you ever have been.