• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chamipons Trophy at stake for top 7

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
While I am of the opinion that India should travel to Pak and play at least the ICC and ACC tournaments, I dont think you have any idea of the complexity of the issue between the two countries if you think its a simple matter of "they came, you should go".
Do you think they would boycott it hb?

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Yeah so now we need two wins. Doh
Surely better to be fighting for 2 places instead of 1? Sri Lanka result is a good one.

I feel the likeliest outcome is the bottom 4 all on 4 points. Then comes down to NRR between us all.

White Ball

State 12th Man
One thing on this I keep hearing on some Podcasts is that it's all moot anyway as it won't happen anyway because India will refuse to travel to Pakistan and thus the competition will collapse. What say ye CW?
Most likely will be a hybrid event like the Asia cup I imagine, the tournament held in Pakistan but India play their matches somewhere else.

Molehill

International Captain
If England, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka all lose their final game, Bangladesh will need to lose by something like 95 runs less than England do (if both their victors scored 300) to move above them on NRR. For Sri Lanka it would be about 100. The Dutch need to beat India to have any hope.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
If England, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka all lose their final game, Bangladesh will need to lose by something like 95 runs less than England do (if both their victors scored 300) to move above them on NRR. For Sri Lanka it would be about 100. The Dutch need to beat India to have any hope.
Lucky this game wasn't last then.