• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption this: Lou Vincent

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Vincent: "Oh crap, my trousers fell down"
Kid in crowd: "Haha, his trousers fell down"
Guy in top left: "Check out the **** on that! Worthy of a round of applause...."

:ph34r:

BoyBrumby

Englishman

The self-removing trousers that lower themselves whenever their wearer is near any ovine quadrupeds were now de riguer amongst New Zeland males. Here a cunning West Indian fan waves an inflatable ewe just out of the shot.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
BoyBrumby said:
The self-removing trousers that lower themselves whenever their wearer is near any ovine quadrupeds were now de riguer amongst New Zeland males. Here a cunning West Indian fan waves an inflatable ewe just out of the shot.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Majin said:
Irked by the popularity of Twenty20, Martin Crowe relaunched Cricket Max with some interesting new features. Fielders are no longer allowed to leave the field for comfort breaks, instead there are special 'Loozones' in the outfield which encourage the fielders to shoot straight. Here Lou Vincent demonstrates how the loozones keep it flowing and avoid the need for substitute fielders.

Majin

International Debutant
BoyBrumby said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
BoyBrumby said:
Quite, quite brilliant.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year

Invisible Man: Yep, just put your leg up on this invisible bench and grab a hold of something...

Lou Vincent: Alright, but go easy, it's my first time...

Invisible Man: Okay, deep breath... 3.. 2.. 1..NOW!

haroon510

International 12th Man
lol haha it is funy i can't stop loughing. is it a real picture from a real match. or it is fake? what match was it from if it is from a cricket match? it is funy cuz i usually expect these kind of incident from rapers when they sing in the concerts. it happen to happen with a cricketer. wat a bad luck lol.