• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption this- inzi and shoaib

PY

International Coach
Inzi - "Pizza Pronto? Yeah I'd like a pizza please, the works."

The idea to throw open his reason to miss the next Test match to the general public in a text competition was proving fruitful to Shoaib.

Last edited:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
PY said:
Shoaib gains another excuse for not playing, never before had a cricketer missed a Test match for repetitive strain in the thumb.
Not even Warney?

PY

International Coach
steds said:
Not even Warney?
Darn you Steds, that was a crap effort and you had to go and quote it. :mad:

Not saying that any of the others were any better but hey? :D

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hello?

Balti Express?

I am wanting two Aloo Samosa, two Cholay Chaat, two Lemon Chicken, two Balti Gosht, two Chana Masala, two Handi Saag, two Mutton Karahi, two Kabli Channay, two Karhi Pakora, two Hareesa, two large Kulfi ... just a moment.

(Shoaib, are you wanting Naan Bread?)

Just one Naan Bread. I am on diet.

neutralguy

U19 Debutant
luckyeddie said:
Hello?

Balti Express?

I am wanting two Aloo Samosa, two Cholay Chaat, two Lemon Chicken, two Balti Gosht, two Chana Masala, two Handi Saag, two Mutton Karahi, two Kabli Channay, two Karhi Pakora, two Hareesa, two large Kulfi ... just a moment.

He he he.. Good one.

open365

International Vice-Captain
Shoaib- 'you'd think talkign to eachother by mobile even when we're a foot away would get boring,but it doesn't!'

Inzie-'yeh...'

types- 'sorry Shoaib,but we've chosen mushy instead'

Shoaib-'whats wrong?'

Inzie-'nothing' sends text

runs away,leaving Shoaib crestfallen

Shounak

Banned
luckyeddie said:
Hello?

Balti Express?

That's some bloody good knowledge of Indian foods mate.. This thread is making me hungry..

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Shoaib:

So many messages from a Blonde Aussie legspinner, maybe I should tell him I'm not female.

Shounak

Banned
nightprowler10 said:
Those would be Pakistani foods. Or better to call them South Asian foods.
Samosa's, Chaat, Chaana Masala, Pakora, Kulfi.. They are not Pakistani foods my friend.. I'm pretty sure most of LE's foods were invented before 1947..

If they were invented before then and in India, they're Indian foods.. So it's better to call them Indian foods..

But if it makes you feel left out.. Then YOU can call them South Asian foods..

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
(Inzy- texting) "So, you're not a cake with a mobile?"
*Shoaib receives text*
(Shoaib talking) *shows Inzy his mobile screen* "Look what some idiot just sent me"
*Inzy's face explodes*

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Inzy: "And my phone's got a camera, Fat Albert on disc, Pizza Hut on the speed dial -"
Shoaib: "Haha, this English nurse gave me hers for an autograph!"

*Text arrives*

Shoaib: "My eyes! My soiled eyes!"

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
33/3from3.3 said:
(Inzy- texting) "So, you're not a cake with a mobile?"
*Shoaib receives text*
(Shoaib talking) *shows Inzy his mobile screen* "Look what some idiot just sent me"
*Inzy's face explodes*
Well done Paddy, well done.