• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brian Lara International Cricket 2007

Langeveldt

Soutie
Screenshots look good, and hopefully the AI can build on a solid effort in BLIC2005.. Hopefully there will be a decent editor

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So it's being released on PS2 and X-Box360,as well as computer? How does that work? Does the X-Box360 version have more detail to it than the PS2 version, because how can they release the same game on two different consoles when one is inferior to the other?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
well on their website the screenshots for the PC and Xbox 360 are the same, but they have a different set of screenshots for the PS2 version

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
superkingdave said:
well on their website the screenshots for the PC and Xbox 360 are the same, but they have a different set of screenshots for the PS2 version
What are you trying to say Dav?

UncleTheOne

U19 Captain
I played BLIC2005 the other day and realised actually how poor it was. I guess the excitement of getting a cricket game that wasn't made by EA overshadowed how crap it was. Big improvement needed this time me thinks.

k_sanga

Cricket Spectator
i played da demo it was useles but ea cric 2005 is very good but BLC 2007 looks better than the 2005

Golaxi

School Boy/Girl Captain

the main useless thing about it was the million dollar reward if you ever get a slip edge.

and the career and editing was wrong

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
The game's shaping up real nice. Just read the review on Planet cricket, many of the bugs seems to have been fixed, along with some massive improvements.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
The main thing in making a cricket game is priority, since there are infinate possible features...

Matt79

Global Moderator
There's a preview in the current Xbox Australia magazine with some good shots etc. Nothing startling in terms of details etc, that you wouldn't read here, but the guys at the mag who's focus is on good games, rather than cricket specifically gave it a pretty big thumbs up.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Am a big fan of 2005, my favourite cricket game ever, Test Matches are so good. If 2007 can builld upon it, should be grand. :)

Cameron-Moss

U19 12th Man
I agree, the Test matches are good, but only if they didn't have the spoof names, I dont like them, so I cant be bothered changing it all, as I'm currently using the Ps2 version, so I've changed the England Squad; the photos still annoy as well though.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Cameron-Moss said:
I agree, the Test matches are good, but only if they didn't have the spoof names, I dont like them, so I cant be bothered changing it all, as I'm currently using the Ps2 version, so I've changed the England Squad; the photos still annoy as well though.
There's been a PS2 option file released with all the names fixed.