• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brett Lee in test team

Fiery

Banned
brett1989 said:
way too good for nz
We'll see :cool: I think you might get a fright. Public support is quite intense for this tour and the difference could be the crowds.
Also, you wont have the plumb LBWs Gilly, Langer and Hayden always get away with early when you play at home.

Last edited:

telsor

U19 12th Man
No..Remember that for much of his career, Kasper was considered primarily a swing bowler, NZ conditions will suit him.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I hope he gets in. Alongwith Gilchrist he is one of my two favourite Aussie cricketers.

Sudeep

International Captain
For the time being, Lee should only play ODIs, before he proves for sure the improvement he's brought in his play. And anyway, Kaspa is doing too good to be dropped.

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
Kaspa does not deserve to be dropped. He has done nothing wrong. Lee's test record of late is not great. In tests the batsmen will just wait for the bad balls and pick him off. In ODIs they are looking to score and therefore not looking to just survive his good balls. He also hasn't played in a FC game for a long time.

WRT the Ashes remember what happened to Lee last time. His record in England is very ordinary.

Scallywag

Banned
Fiery said:
We'll see :cool: I think you might get a fright. Public support is quite intense for this tour and the difference could be the crowds.
Also, you wont have the plumb LBWs Gilly, Langer and Hayden always get away with early when you play at home.

The problem is have NZ got the bowlers to trouble them. :D