• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Breaking news* Justin Rodgie suspended

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Both you and Marc never put your personal things against me behind do you?
It might be easier for people to forget about certain "personal things" if you didn't keep creating new ones with other people. If you've already pissed off one person in the past, they're hardly gonna stick up for you when you piss off someone else.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
can we not just forget it guys and move on........suspension has been dealt out lets get over it!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Really, as if being asked by the Black captain to leave wasn't enough, ignoring his own captain's instructions as well? Deserves what he gets, imho.
Yeah, it's perfectly reasonably to expect he would have stopped posting in there after being asked by both the opposition captain and then his own captain. I certainly would have and I bet all bar one person who posted in this thread would have, too.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, it's perfectly reasonably to expect he would have stopped posting in there after being asked by both the opposition captain and then his own captain. I certainly would have and I bet all bar one person who posted in this thread would have, too.
you not havinga crack at me are you! :-O ause i would have stopped too lol . :laugh:

cause i am a good little retireeeee lol 8-) :wacko:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
you not havinga crack at me are you! :-O ause i would have stopped too lol . :laugh:

cause i am a good little retireeeee lol 8-) :wacko:
Nah, Rodgie has posted in this thread, and it's pretty obvious he wouldn't have stopped - because he didn't!

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I thought a one or two game suspension would have sufficed.

I guess there's the possibility that Rodgie's mistakes in other parts of the forum may have contributed to the length of it; that's the CWBCC's jurisdiction though.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Erm, you what?

This is the second time a falsehood has been brought up about bugssy being traded.

First time it was reds had got rid of him and now you're blaming me.

I assume you'll have some proof to back up this accusation?