• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biggest all time **** up

biased indian

International Coach
3 runs to win from 6 balls with 5 wickets in hand how could thet tie it this should be the third enrty in to the list

Langeveldt

Soutie
12th Man said:
Unsurprisingly both are south africa.

1999 Klusener running out donald. I remember the shot of cronje's face in the changing rooms after that run out. Did he really care?

2003 Duckworth/Lewis. Allan Donald(12th Man) said that boje ran on to the pitch to tell klusener they needed another run. Klusener got halfway down and didn't tell boucher. Out they went again.
Thanks for the reminder

12th Man

U19 12th Man
Sorry Langeveldt but last night was another cracker of a **** up. Kabir Ali had bowled stinkin all night. 3 of 6 and you still only tied. If trescothick hadn't messed up with bowling changes before the end and could count the SA would have won easy. I was dissin tres for not counting right, but luck went his way.

12th Man

U19 12th Man
Sorry Langeveldt but last night was another cracker of a **** up. Kabir Ali had bowled stinkin all night. 3 of 6 and you still only tied. If trescothick hadn't messed up with bowling changes before the end and could count the SA would have won easy. I was dissin tres for not counting right, but luck went his way.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
There has to be something in the water over there for the team to choke so many times.

Langeveldt

Soutie
12th Man said:
You even posted it twice man!

Im used to it now, Im a glutton for punishment.. I cried after WC1999, after WC 2003 I just sat down quietly for an hour or two, after Bloemfontein I just went into the yard and few a tennis ball around, before listening to some music..

I am clearly growing up..

Langeveldt

Soutie
Jono said:
There has to be something in the water over there for the team to choke so many times.
And to make their chicks the hottest in the world by miles... Im happy with the water :) I guess they drink the opposite in Australia

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Langeveldt said:
And to make their chicks the hottest in the world by miles... Im happy with the water :) I guess they drink the opposite in Australia
Haven't seen Perth chicks, have you?

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
Kyle Mills almost enters the list from his exploits last year against SA. Losing a game from an unloseable situation would get him there with honours, but as he didnt quite manage it his efforts will sadly lack the recognition they deserve :p
SA do seem to be involoved in this kind of thing a lot dont they?

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Sir Redman said:
Kyle Mills almost enters the list from his exploits last year against SA. Losing a game from an unloseable situation would get him there with honours, but as he didnt quite manage it his efforts will sadly lack the recognition they deserve :p
SA do seem to be involoved in this kind of thing a lot dont they?
Oh dear.. I remember that!

It was my first exposure to international cricket on pay-TV! :D

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
I think that happened in one game but the one Im thinking about is the rain shortened game at Eden Park. IIRC SA needed 22 off 3 balls which is obviously impossible. Mills, however, thought it would be exciting to dish up a head high full toss which, suprisingly enough, was hit for six. The next ball also went for six, then the next for four which left SA needing 6 off the last ball. I think they only got a single, so Mills heroics will be consigned to the "if only" pile

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Langeveldt said:
Lol. Was that supposed to be a dig at me?

Agree on the women in SA though.