• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Bash League 2014/15

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lee has 16 to defend and bowled a short ball on middle with fine leg up.

lee has 12 to defend now

Spikey

"you can lose as many wickers as you want in the superover"

we needed this rule last year you ****s

anil1405

International Captain
Lucky Sixers....if the wide was given earlier in the over this match would've been dusted by now.

TheJediBrah

If I was Stars I'd go with Triffit and Faulkner for the Super Over. You can't overestimate the importance of being warmed up an in IMO.

Spikey

think the rule change mainly favours the team that has to be bat first, more than batsmen or bowlers
(in that I think under the old rules the team bowling first were in a much better position. I think this gets it more even)

Last edited: