• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Wrestling Finisher

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The 96 KOTR finals felt like an actual contest simply because Jake Roberts sold the DDT as this brutal finishing move that can happen out of nowhere even with the guy is beaten up and tired as hell or even injured.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The 96 KOTR finals felt like an actual contest simply because Jake Roberts sold the DDT as this brutal finishing move that can happen out of nowhere even with the guy is beaten up and tired as hell or even injured.
Yeah, when you consider what it is from a shoot perspective (i.e., being put in a headlock and having your head rammed down hard directly into the floor) it is pretty brutal. It is absolutely something that would be seriously harmful irl. So it bothers me that it's basically just used as a transition move or whatever these days, whereas things like the RKO and the stunner (which, don't get me wrong are iconic and cool, and I have no problem with them at all - but they are not exactly deadly from a shoot perspective) are massively protected. But hey that's pro wrestling I guess.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I went to a WWE event at the MCG a few years ago and Cena carried the show without wrestling

They had most of the big stars there but without him doing his in ring stuff on the mic, it was in danger of falling really flat