• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Wrestling Finisher

Athlai

Not Terrible
Get them vids and gifs in folks.

I was just thinking about that while it is hype as **** that KENTA is in AEW right now, that I really don't like the Go To Sleep finisher.

So what are the best ones?

Athlai

Not Terrible
I really love Okada's Rainmaker. Excellent example of how something simple done well can be as brutal looking as any crazy slam.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Probably the most protected finish in the world right now is the One Winged Angel and it's rare you see a poor one.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm sure we will see a few superkicks in here but of all the kick finishers from recent years I'd have to say the ones I've enjoyed the most are

Aleister Black's Black Mass

Sami Zayn's Helluva Kick

or
Dakota Kai's Kaio Kick