• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best player form?

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Hahahaha what a form slump! ;) I may have one better, but he's obviously on a bit of a roll. Nice thread btw man.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
chooka_nick said:
Hahahaha what a form slump! ;) I may have one better, but he's obviously on a bit of a roll. Nice thread btw man.

One of my openers got hurt so I put flem to fill that ( I had him at 4) and he hasn't done well. Only has an avg of 58 down for 85.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Haven't got the screenshots, but I wish I had as it was a fairly legendary run by two players of mine.

Michael Vaughan was on fire during some one day matches (strangely enough) and had 3 scores of 150+ in a row, followed by some more 50's. This was in between some decent FC performances. Basically, in about 15 innigns he had only 2 scores below 50. 1 of which was a 40somethnig not out.

The other was Phil Jaques in just gun form like Michael Vaughan except he posted 50-100 scores in OD instead of centuries but had two double centuries in a row in FC and stuff.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Bryce - if you want to post screenshots, remove your wallpaper. It is not in anyway appropriate!

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lots of impressive form in this thread. I'm happy with my international signing Shane Watson so far, here are his stats at the end of May.

Attachments

NZTailender

Haha that's pretty awesome. Under the ICC records we had going on here a while ago, I think that would be a record for consecutive hundreds.

Pity about his OD matches though!

NZTailender

burkey_1988 said:
I cried when he fell for 96. It was a run out too.

Haha, damn. I've been there too mate. Jaques was in gun form for Yorks and would've hit his 4th consecutive 100 (in 4 innings) and he got out for 91. Pissed me off no end.

I think he hit 421 in the next game, though.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I had a guy with 29 FC half-centuries and no tons get out for 99 today. Broke my heart to be fair.