• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best batting tail? (Test)

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
I would take South Africa's McMillan, Pollock, Klusener, Symcox just over Pakistan's Wasim, Azhar Mahmood, Saqlain and Mustaq Ahmed.
That will depend on who's bowling. If Ambrose, Walsh or McGrath were bowling I would take SAf tail. If Warne, Murali or Kumble were bowling I would take Pakistan's. Fast bowlers would have blown away that pakistani tail, and that SAF tail would not have much hope against good spin.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
That will depend on who's bowling. If Ambrose, Walsh or McGrath were bowling I would take SAf tail. If Warne, Murali or Kumble were bowling I would take Pakistan's. Fast bowlers would have blown away that pakistani tail, and that SAF tail would not have much hope against good spin.
Saqlain and Mushy circa 1998/99 not good spin?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I would take South Africa's McMillan, Pollock, Klusener, Symcox just over Pakistan's Wasim, Azhar Mahmood, Saqlain and Mustaq Ahmed.
I'd say there's no contest between the 2. I'd rate all but Symcox as better than all 4 of the Pakistani's.