• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BCCI asks Cricket Australia for more tests

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Coz of time issues probably. India didnt wanna miss out on de odi s plus de nz series was a full tour not converted from an odi only tour like sa n oz
The series against NZ I guess is to honor the earlier away series (which was also 3 tests)

We are playing Australia 4 tests every regular series, so it is perhaps too much to ask for 3 tests again within 16 months tbh also considering time issues. Sri Lanka falls into a much less cluttered time of the year so it is easier to schedule 3 tests.
Yeah going points. Thank you. :)

inbox24

International Debutant
It's a shame Hauritz won't get a chance for reasons unknown. If Smith plays, he'll be the Cameron White of the 2008 tour offering nothing with bat nor ball.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Agree that if Hauritz is fit, he'd be in the team, although I understand Smith has been making a good fist of the chance offered him by Ritz's injury. And lol at inbox decrying Hauritz's exclusion.

Spark

Global Moderator
Agree that if Hauritz is fit, he'd be in the team, although I understand Smith has been making a good fist of the chance offered him by Ritz's injury. And lol at inbox decrying Hauritz's exclusion.
A reasonable fist, yeah. For a 21 year old potential leggie on debut he bowled pretty well.