• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Legends

archie mac

International Coach
Its impossible to compare players from different era and they impact they had at that time
You read some books, and make up your own mind. If everything had to be 100% correct and provable then at least 90% of the threads on CC would be unworkable and 99% of posts would be inadmissable as you could not provide enough evidence/proof:laugh:

adharcric

International Coach
On another note, I hope this is the last "battle" that we ever see as the concept has really worn out. My activity on CW may take a dive in the upcoming weeks as there will be nothing to pull me back from my ridiculously packed schedule on a daily basis. Cheers.

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
You read some books, and make up your own mind. If everything had to be 100% correct and provable then at least 90% of the threads on CC would be unworkable and 99% of posts would be inadmissable as you could not provide enough evidence/proof:laugh:
Archie I tell ya if you are going to waste the prestigious "I***" trophy on any weired newbie then I will never ever ever forgive you !!! :@

FRAZ

International Captain
Don was going to win it and even I knew that !
Ranjhi made it so far , that is just plain amazing . Grace was supposed to be semi finalist but he made it to the final . Some sad early losers were Imran , Kapil and Akram . But anyways !

FRAZ

International Captain
Its impossible to compare players from different era and they impact they had at that time
Well ! Either you deliberately said it or you don't have facts and figures correctly summed up . What is Sami of current days in front of Imran of old times . What is Abdul Rehman of today in front of Qadir of yesterday .
Do you even know how good was the Oval victory of Pakistan in the past .

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Hmmm, Good stuff adharcric :) !

Btw, I would really like us to finish off the Battle of the CC Member's Battle and the Fieldsmen one as well which has been put to another halt because I have been terribly busy over the past few months. But looking to continue it soon. And I mean soon.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Hmmm, Good stuff adharcric :) !

Btw, I would really like us to finish off the Battle of the CC Member's Battle and the Fieldsmen one as well which has been put to another halt because I have been terribly busy over the past few months. But looking to continue it soon. And I mean soon.
Or you couldn't be bothered :ph34r:

Like me and the battle of the WI.