• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangledesh ticket prices

kendall

U19 Vice-Captain
As i am now on study leave i thought i might go to the thursdays day play of England V Bangladesh however the ticket prices are £30 they cuold get so much more in if they put it down too 15 or 20 why cant they do this?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
ecb wanting as much revenue as possible, little do they realise the demand to see bangladesh isnt as high as australia....i think they assume that many people will try cram into lords to see this so called "test" with their ashes fever , essentially to get all the people who cant get ashes tickets to come along for the day i assume.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I might go to the second Test if and when the ticket prices drop to £10 on the last day of the match.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
About a week ago they'd sold 13,971 for the first day, 17934 for second, 16051 for saturday and 3484 for Sunday. It does say there were tickets from £20 and £5 for kids, but i guess these ones might be sold out.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Scaly piscine said:
I might go to the second Test if and when the ticket prices drop to £10 on the last day of the match.
lol you dont seriously think the ahem "tests" will last the full five days do you ? :p

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
kendall said:
As i am now on study leave i thought i might go to the thursdays day play of England V Bangladesh however the ticket prices are £30 they cuold get so much more in if they put it down too 15 or 20 why cant they do this?
What seats are these? You can seat a family (2 adults and 2 children) at the MCG for that amount under general admission. A single Deluxe Seat (adult) would cost around that much as well.