• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian off season domestic 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the new bowling coach will be Ashley Noffke, who will tell them to bowl back of a length

Spikey

but really it'll probably just be Allister de Winter right? was one of the last 2-3 last time and the hilf comeback will get some bonus points

plalor:
Don't write off Ali de Winter as possible new Australian bowling coach. Rave reviews of the work he did rebuilding Hilfenh

hey **** you peter i said it first

Last edited:

Spikey

"Going into that Test in Joburg, I was unsure if I could perform to be honest. It was at that point where I really just wanted to get away from the game and step back from it," a candid Johnson said in Perth on Friday.
Johnson reveals he almost quit | Cricket | Fox Sports

I don't mind the actual quote, I'm clearly don't know anything about his headspace, but I really wish when these players are suffering from injury or mental or whatever problems they would actually ****ing tell the coaches or selectors. See: Hilf 2010-11 Ashes. And if they're afraid to do that, that needs to be sorted out. I'm sick of hearing about under-performing players saying, pretty much, "yeah i know i wouldn't perform to my best" a few months later

Last edited:

Spikey

I have noted the 'Cheryl.williams@cricketnsw.com.au' email address and will be sending many messages demanding they not let nev go to it.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I have noted the 'Cheryl.williams@cricketnsw.com.au' email address and will be sending many messages demanding they not let nev go to it.
Would've thought you'd apply for it, and submit a side including Nev as captain and Sam Robson.

Spikey

i don't have a "First Class Cricket background in either a playing, coaching or administrative capacity" :(

but if i think of something funny i'll send it in

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Mate you post in a first class cricket thread, two actually I saw you in the English Dom thread too.

I would say that you are providing administrative help whenever someone asks a question and you provide an answer.

Should apply tbh, obviously what they are doing now isn't working.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
i don't have a "First Class Cricket background in either a playing, coaching or administrative capacity" :(

but if i think of something funny i'll send it in
Shame. I may as well try to come up with something ridiculous and send it in too.