• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian domestic season 2021/22

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If he was fully fit and in form Smith is definitely in the best team. I'm not convinced he is at the moment though.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I know their hand was forced somewhat with all the players they have unavailable for whatever reason, but this Tasmanian team looks pretty damn uninspiring

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Glad to see Blake Edwards again, always thought he had a bit about him. Would like to see him have a solid run of it in the QLD side

Burgey

Yeah. He plays pretty late for the most part, which I like. Kid can play - he made like 7 tons in his last 11 two day first grade games before he moved States, or something like that.

Burgey

I get the impression if Nesser was English he'd have taken 350 test wickets at least by now

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Steketee doing his usual thing of bowling a trash first spell and then taking wickets when he returns to the attack, wouldn't be too surprised if there is couple more coming

Am I the only one who has noticed this?