• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2020/21

tony p

First Class Debutant
Interesting to see if Tas continue their run chase now that they are 4 wickets down.
Ben McDermott is still there, as is Jake Doran, currently 2 (19)

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
J Doran 19 (88) SR 21.59
J Doran 36 (155) SR 23.22
J Doran 112 (229) SR 48.90
J Doran 12 (40) SR 30.00
J Doran 25 (47) SR 53.19
J Doran 4 (30) SR 13.33

Finally a return to batting normally but with diminished results. The future is looking grim indeed.

stephen

That has to be one of the worst performances in cricketing history after dismissing an opponent for less than 100*.

*other than Headingly

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Ladies and gentlemen Nick Larkin had just spearheaded what is statistically the greatest comeback in NSW cricket history.

Meanwhile Will Pucovski made 30-odd in a draw.

Gnske

Its confusing how Brendan "I almost unironically played Test Cricket" Doggett wasn't the one to end SA. Letting scrubs do his work.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like them. Split powerplay is good. The point for half-time lead encourages going hard early which I can see *potentially* being fun. The super sub thing seems a bit meaningless given that it has to be a player that hasn't batted or has only bowled 1 over, which means it's unlikely to really be used much except for injury.

What about overseas players? Are teams allowed more than 2 this time?

tony p

First Class Debutant
And the Big Bash used to be such a simple game.
When they are tinkering with it this much, you know the comp. has a problem.
I assume the authorities asked the public what they wanted changed, i.e. less matches for a start.