• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2020/21

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Mate, I turned off after Abbott's ton to have some time to myself

I think the scorecard might have just assumed Starc bowled the first over. It 100% said he had a wicket!
It was the third over though haha, surely they'd get their **** together by then.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
[/QUOTE]
Also, massively arrogant **** **** declaration by Victoria on only 414. Give me a break
it was weird handscomb got away without criticism of his dumb declaration last week. declared first ball after, wasting 3 overs. didn't do anything at all to help the game. as with last week, they should have continued batting

TheJediBrah

Paine 'stumping' of Larkin considered worse than a Mankad lol
lol BS

one of those fake "everyone is mad" stories because 3 clowns on twitter with more time than sense cried about it while the other 8420245290 people dgaf

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah Nah, a few blokes on Twitter bitching isn't "cricket world exploding." D class journalism by Crapinfo.
That wasn't cricinfo. That was some other sensationalist news site. At least cricinfo don't really use clickbait headlines.

Spikey

Looking at the article, the general theme seems to be fair play...but if there was a mankad it'd be considered unsportsmanlike, and what's the difference

Which I agree with. I've no problem with it, non with mankads

aussie tragic

International Captain
I'm the same, if rules say Mankad is allowed then so be it, don't leave your crease before ball is bowled.

Worst one to me was Andrew Hilditch being given out handled ball for picking up the ball to hand back to the bowler. All other stuff is fair after seeing that.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Lol, what is wrong with that dismissal? How can anyone blame Paine? This is idiotic. Batsman was out of the ground and keeper stumped him, end of story.

SillyCowCorner1

That Tim Paine run out is one of the best I have seen in a while. Good presence of mind by him to underarm the ball at the stumps after appealing for a caught behind(?)

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Larkin just wanted to make sure Dermo Abbott and Starc both got cracks at their tons, after he'd done all the hard work for them. Only Dermo was good enough to actually do it.

Selfless, is Larkin. 4D chess.

tony p

First Class Debutant
S.A. making a decent fist of their run chase.
Ferguson 73no, Nielson 113no, need 189 more.
They will get to about 50 required and collapse, I'm sure.