• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2019/20

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Daniel Hughes looks like he's gonna Daniel Hughes his shot at a test opening berth again this season.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not surprised in the slightest that Starc has the worst figures for NSW. Still a massively overrated red-ball bowler.
Can't hold that against him really. The pitch had been really good for medium pace bowlers. Put him on a road and he's going to out bowl the others.

Burgey

Lol Gannon. His action really is diabolical isn't it?

Terrible shot Moises though. Look how far away from his body he played that ffs.

Last edited:

Burgey

The dying light of day one sets the stage for a scintillating 173(85) from Bert this evening and into tomorrow.

Gnske

Today I learned Cameron 'The Genius' Gannon is a capped international player.

What an asset for QLD.

Burgey

NSW batsmen doing their best here to protect Bertus, who is their one hope for a substantial first innings lead.

Gnske

Another season of stats-padding pitches at the MCG. I hope Maddog gets a triple tomorrow and memes himself into opening the batting.

I missed this time of year so much.

TheJediBrah

About the SA v VIC game, yes certainly.

About Gannon, nope. Anyone with the slightest interest in Australian cricket should want him to **** off forever.
It would be disastrous if somehow he became a candidate for Aus selection. I'd like to think the selectors wouldn't touch him though, regardless of how good his figures were.