• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tell me when his strike rate gets above 2
Strike rate an over rated stat in FC cricket.

He’s obviously batting under instructions. He’s not Baxter Holt, who would never put the team first, given he has libertarians for parents.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Strike rate an over rated stat in FC cricket.

He’s obviously batting under instructions. He’s not Baxter Holt, who would never put the team first, given he has libertarians for parents.
That's it idgaf I hate Baxter Holt now.

Spikey

it's hobart in march there's no way they'll get the required overs in, particularly with no SOK

Burgey

Depending on results a draw can be good enough for them can’t it? Might have been hedging their bets to make sure no collapse this arvo to leave them a chance of being run down.

But I cbf looking up the table to work it out tbh

Spikey

An WA win means NSW have to win. I think going into today it was reasonable to assume that WA would win their match, following QLD's terrible day 2, therefore NSW need to win too. They clearly did not bat in a way that maximised their chances of winning this afternoon and I'm bewildered by it.

Spikey

dermo abbott bowling nsw to victory, etc etc. it's official tim paine has once again failed to score a ton in a shield season, his 11th in a row.

Burgey

Nsw should have batted til lunch to let Bert get a 50 and then bowled tassie out inside a session

Spikey

be interesting to see what NSW do if SOK isn't fit for the final (which if it is a hamstring strain, is likely)