• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And, just as you type that Sangha falls for a career-defining 37.
Probably a certain 25 year old debutant in the dressing rooms right now wishing he made 37 tbh. Outscored by a 19 year old wow. Goes to show picking young talent over grade stalwarts who can't quite make the cut is the way to go

Burgey

I think Sangha and Edwards, much like your posting, do something somewhat decent once or twice a season.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Liking Andrews with the willow so far. He generally bats 4 for the Peckers in first grade, scored two tons at a shade under 50 this season, but I pretty much dismissed that as bullying grade medium pacers. Good to see him do it against a much better calibre of bowling

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Neser could be a Smokey for the Ashes. He was already on a test tour last year and he's not doing himself any harm with figures of 4/8 with the dukes ball.

Top_Cat

Unless Rolton Oval has completely reversed character, I’d hazard that 260 is roughly half of what was needed for defendable first dig points.

Spikey

I've got it as

Before day 1:
NSW 38.46
WA 36.9
QLD 30.82

After day 1:
NSW 39.57 (111 runs after 200 scored = 1.11 point)
WA: 36.9 (****ing crashed and burned)
QLD 31.82 (10 wickets = 1)

day 1 hasn't finished yet in the west but whatever

Burgey

FMD Renshaw must be miles down the pecking order for an opening spot now. Just had a busted arse of a season.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Good to see Labuschagne finish the season with a string of failures. Hopefully he doesn’t score a 50 in the Ashes warm-up or something to give JL a hard-on.

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
Neser could be a Smokey for the Ashes. He was already on a test tour last year and he's not doing himself any harm with figures of 4/8 with the dukes ball.
He has not done much for the rest of the season, one good innings should not be enough. I would not be even taking him on the A tour let alone the main tour. His batting might seduce the selectors as he could be an ALLROUNDER.