• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2017/18

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Tom Cooper special. One of those ****s who always pulls something out of the bag against New South Wales. Makes it worse that he wanted to play for us.

WAG though.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Seems like Winter is coming for the blues.

I haven't seen any of that match and know nothing about him. What is he like as a bowler?
Left arm swing bowler, probably bowls low to mid 130s but gets really nice shape on the ball. Been around the Redbacks setup for a while now but has had his fair share of injuries in that time. A valuable addition to a bowling attack sometimes accused of lacking variety.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Whiteman captained the last futures XI match, did he get injured or was he just not picked?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
might have an impact on the side selected next season or if any of the batsman break a finger today

Burgey

Bertmentum didn’t travel to Adelaide until last night because he wanted to stay and play for Parra Saturday and Sunday (the latter being the LO semi). He made 80 odd not in the winning chase. WAG. Club before self.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Left arm swing bowler, probably bowls low to mid 130s but gets really nice shape on the ball. Been around the Redbacks setup for a while now but has had his fair share of injuries in that time. A valuable addition to a bowling attack sometimes accused of lacking variety.
Cheers. Seems to have had an explosive start to his career.

Burgey

Great job NSW. Completely pissing away a great start to the Shield season with brain dead selections.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Am I missing something, or did the Vics really make Xavier Crone their Futures League captain? Seems a strange choice to me, can't be too often you get a 20 year old paceman leading a side.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Am I missing something, or did the Vics really make Xavier Crone their Futures League captain? Seems a strange choice to me, can't be too often you get a 20 year old paceman leading a side.
I've known him for a few years and he does have a good head on his shoulders, still a surprising choice of captain though