• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2011-12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
TOTALLY looking forward to Ponting vs Johnson.....

Yeah it'll be like the unstoppable force vs the immovable object.....except you know the complete opposites of those two things

Ding dong the witch is dead!

(The witch is Ronchi.)

Spikey

International Cricket Council - News

So that 3 day match - which clashes with the BigBash - has changed from being Aus A to CA Chairman's XI.............
+

Fri Nov 18 - Sun Nov 20
New South Wales XI v New Zealanders
Blacktown Olympic Park Oval, Sydney

Thu Nov 24 - Sun Nov 27
Australia A v New Zealanders
Allan Border Field, Brisbane

That Aus a match against NZ clashes with NSW-WA and SA-QLD shield matches with the last day of it also clashing with VIc-Tas ODer.

Last edited:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Geez, Dunk beating Hartley for a spot in the Ryobi cup side. If I was Hartley I'd be talking to the other states and seeing if I could line up a contract for next season. With Haddin on international duties perhaps he could play for NSW. Paine and Wade both have Tasmania and Victoria locked up. I suppose SA or WA might take him as well.

benchmark00

Geez, Dunk beating Hartley for a spot in the Ryobi cup side. If I was Hartley I'd be talking to the other states and seeing if I could line up a contract for next season. With Haddin on international duties perhaps he could play for NSW. Paine and Wade both have Tasmania and Victoria locked up. I suppose SA or WA might take him as well.
No chance.

Last edited:

Spikey

Yeah. Nev4Aus

Hartley's never been much chop in ODers but his FC spot shouldn't come under any fire so he won't start thinking of changing states.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah. Nev4Aus

Hartley's never been much chop in ODers but his FC spot shouldn't come under any fire so he won't start thinking of changing states.
Hartley's way better than Nevill in ODDs and he's also better in FC cricket.