• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia/New Zealand motorsport thread

Days of Grace

International Captain
All about fuel from here on out. I’m worried that Whincup will have just enough to keep Scotty at bay.

I’m also worried that Fabs will let SVG past too easily and then SVG will attack 17.

**** sake, Tickford were supposed to act as a buffer between 17 and 88.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Will Brown has had a strange old year. Been the class of the field in TCR Australia but in Super2 and now in the main game he has been inconsistent and error prone. Still rate the bloke highly but it hasn't been an impressive weekend

Days of Grace

International Captain
There’s no way they are going to make it so just pit, get fresh air and go hard.

Red Bull would have done the same thing so they can GAGF.

Flem274*

123/5
i like it from fabs. he was gonna be screwed by the double stack, had an overheating issue so his only chance was to do what he did. he played like a flanker and the ref blew the whistle. you could definitely debate he didn't violate the rule they pinged him with since it wasn't unsafe, it was just pure trolling.

the other major teams would have done the same

Flem274*

123/5
jamie has to pit. scotty is hoping the slipstream fuel saving will see him home. heimgartner has been instructed to drive like a granny.

Days of Grace

International Captain
So 17 doesn’t want a safety car despite the fact it will almost get it home. Because the cars behind will then pit and eat him up after the restart.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
i like it from fabs. he was gonna be screwed by the double stack, had an overheating issue so his only chance was to do what he did. he played like a flanker and the ref blew the whistle. you could definitely debate he didn't violate the rule they pinged him with since it wasn't unsafe, it was just pure trolling.

the other major teams would have done the same
This whole "overheating issue" is a crock of ****e imo. It was pure gamesmanship.

Yes it is grubby, but yes Red Bull probably would have done the same had the roles been reversed