• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aussie Fans misbehave again with Murali

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
What about the unborn chickens?

Won't anyone think of the chickens?
Wouldn't matter, they were severely inbread as in Tasmania and in South Island of NZ ...

Just like Inbread Sheep....(and possibly some of the other South Island life...)

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wouldn't matter, they were severely inbread as in Tasmania and in South Island of NZ ...

Just like Inbread Sheep....(and possibly some of the other South Island life...)
Post reported, TBH.

archie mac

International Coach
Some Aussies are just the worst behaved people you'll find on earth. Feel sorry for Murli though, I don't know how anyone can dislike him so much. Just shows how some people are bitter over the fact he has better stats than Warne.
What is funny that none of the big aussie newspaper are reporting this while if it was done with a aussie in another country they would have Blown it out of propertion.
Btw,it was Breaking news in india 2-3 hours ago.
Dire8-)

My first dire:cool:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Well, yes (only in the last few weeks since I've moved to Auckland), but I'd make a stand if she cooked me omelettes for dinner...

And technically, it's been her husband cooking - on the BBQ. :D

archie mac

International Coach
Well, yes (only in the last few weeks since I've moved to Auckland), but I'd make a stand if she cooked me omelettes for dinner...

And technically, it's been her husband cooking - on the BBQ. :D
Nice:cool:

I heard that Australians invented the word BBQ?

Rajeev

U19 12th Man
So, you guys do say

" Put the shrimp on the barbie mate"

Forgive me for saying it, but on TV it's all american TV and BBQ, is that rough pork bellies and steak, have no clue abt outback aussie bbq

archie mac

International Coach
Trust Australians to invent a "word" that is actually an acronym. :p
I meant they invented barbeque:-O

So, you guys do say

Forgive me for saying it, but on TV it's all american TV and BBQ, is that rough pork bellies and steak, have no clue abt outback aussie bbq
Nah we say put another Prawn on the barbie mate

As in don't come the raw prawn with me mate:@

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
So, you guys do say

It's true.

Aussie barbieing is a more a decorative process, whereby they pile the prawns on top of a child's plastic doll, then put that on the BBQ.

It adds a nice smoky flavour.

Mmmmmm, phosgene and carcinogens, but probably safer for you than eating the shrimp.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I meant they invented barbeque:-O

Nah we say put another Prawn on the barbie mate

As in don't come the raw prawn with me mate:@
Or...

Go and stick your head up a dead bear's bum

Or...

I hope your chicks turn to emus and kick your dunny door down

(I just loved the Barry McKenzie cartoon strip and films from the 1970's)

Matt79

Global Moderator
A reliable source of cultural information - like the one-eyed trouser snakes who threw the eggs in the first place.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
What about the unborn chickens?

Won't anyone think of the chickens?
Before pondering that question any further some research will need to be done in order to ascertain whether or not the eggs were sourced from battery hens or were conceived by the male and female sharing a special kind of hug. It's a common misconception (no pun intended) that every egg has the potential to produce life. Only those that were fertilized the way nature intended will result in the hatching of a new born.;)

Now that's clear we can all go and pelt people we dispise with eggs and with a clear conscience.:)

FRAZ

International Captain
The tone of some of the posters suggested an overwhelming "defending the egg throwers phenomenon" hidden and wrapped under some corporate bull **** !
I have already said that in another post that no matter how many medical tests Murali will undergo ,His image will remain as a chuker in some minds . It's not about the medical science or logic or sense. Thats what one should be expecting because humans are not the same . And these few dirty eggs don't represent the face of the society as a whole .
I have no problem with this egg throwing incident because thats what I expect from people coming from some 2 $ 30 cents worth families . They all are not like each other and there are some who might be interested in cricket and some who might be able to write trash in defense of those egg throwers on the forums and there will be some who will get over it and will sit back and enjoy the game .

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
The tone of some of the posters suggested an overwhelming "defending the egg throwers phenomenon" hidden and wrapped under some corporate bull **** !
I have already said that in another post that no matter how many medical tests Murali will undergo ,His image will remain as a chuker in some minds . It's not about the medical science or logic or sense. Thats what one should be expecting because humans are not the same . And these few dirty eggs don't represent the face of the society as a whole .
I have no problem with this egg throwing incident because thats what I expect from people coming from some 2 $ 30 cents worth families . They all are not like each other and there are some who might be interested in cricket and some who might be able to write trash in defense of those egg throwers on the forums and there will be some who will get over it and will sit back and enjoy the game .

There's not much discussion to be had really. There is no excuse for throwing eggs at anyone, that's why most of the replies have been tongue-in-cheek.