• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Asia cup 2022

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
We deserve to lose for dropping that catch.

Asif Ali looks like a good player under pressure. Good find for Pak. Toss is still a big advantage even though it is not as big as it was last year here in the UAE.

And India cant play the free attacking cricket they talk about while playing 3 #11s and Bhuvi at 8. Just cannot happen.

Axar for Chahal for the remaining games please.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Brilliant from Pak... Trundler Boovi with 19 run over was criminal.
Bishnoi earned his spot over Chahal today who is just atrocious... Need Axar or Ashwin. India may not make it to finals I think

Xuhaib

International Coach
That is actually a bit scary for a Pak fan IMO. We played pretty poorly for the most part, were at an obvious disadvantage with the toss and yet it went down to the last 2 balls.
Tbf we got it done a chase of 180 plus without contribution from Babar he looks in touch as well just getting out I think he will go big in one of the coming games

slippy888

International Captain
Arshdeep dropped catch and starts laughing like wtf man you should kick the ground in disgust that you dropped the easiest catch

slippy888

International Captain
I dont know why Shami dont get another chance in 20 20 considering he won ipl cup with Gujrat, we cant keeping picking medium fast bowlers and think we can win the cups.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shadab and Faheem as well. Excellent MO full of options but I wont trust the 3 you mentioned in Aus.
Yeah, they're more suited for sub-continent pitches. It'll be a test surely for them in Australia.

But I like what I see from them so far. They perform well under pressure