• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
Just decided to start an International career with England, and in the 1st test against Bangladesh (not the best opponents, i know)...Pietersen was averaging 22.00 in 5 county innings, so was going to leave him out, but decided against it.

This is a fair debut.

2 pretty good innings there from KP

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
There is a difference of 0.3, but that could be due to decimal points considering it is rounded off to the nearest decimal.

I think it is right, it is done on NetRR, and that is the only problem i find.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
What is wrong with you people. Marc's explaining it so simply.

I beat a team and my run rate is better by 1.3
My NRR is then 1.3
I then beat a team and my run rate is better by 1.3 again
They add that 1.3 onto the previous 1.3 and my NRR suddenly become 2.6
Really my NRR should still be 1.3?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Just finished an awesome victory - this is certainly 'Botham's Ashes'. :D After getting skittled for 120 in the first innings, chasing 381 in the second innings I felt was impossible. Falling to 4/60 didn't help either. Viva la Botham e Woolmer!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.