• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
The Baconator said:
Seeing as a lot of people are posting big overs here's mine. Not the best batsman ever but nowhere near the best bowler ever.
Wow, that's an incredible over, surely that must rate as one of the biggest overs ever recorded on ICC? BTW, nice new picture of Giles too, very nice mate. ;)

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In pretty decent form. That 120 in FC was off 65 balls! It was half way through day 4 and there was really no chance of a result so I just thought I might as well have some fun. And that I did. The 122 in his last innings was off 79 balls in the C&G final, thought he might lead us to victory chasing 301 but no. Oh well. Still pretty proud of his 845 runs @ 93.89 in his last 12 innings!

Attachments

Last edited:

Hoggy31

International Captain
Ive had the top 5 all hit centuries before but everyone else failed and the total was only around 700

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
The 3 tests so far have all been drawn, we can't bat first time round so we bat like that in the second innings.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Awesome, dont think i've ever got a ten-for, i got a nine-for in a od'er but never a 10-for, Well done.

squiz

U19 Debutant
hehe Thanks :)

I was lucky to get it as well, there were only about 4-5 overs left in the match

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
My mate has a screenshot of a game where the opposition made 400-odd and he had one guy who took all ten, for like 150. Well done.

bryce

International Regular
chooka_nick said:
My mate has a screenshot of a game where the opposition made 400-odd and he had one guy who took all ten, for like 150. Well done.
haha reminds of a game i played a while back (that i don't have a screen of but remebered posting on the CG forum) that went like this...(also worth noting who got MOM)

Pakistan 258 a/o
E.Raja 100 M.Heath 7-69
N.Rauf 32 J.****burn 2-72

Essex 288 a/o
A.Megson 101 T.Jam 5-65
N.Cooke 59 D.Ishaq 3-107

Pakistan 518 a/o
N.Rauf 161 M.Heath 10-172
D.Haider 127

Essex 210/9
A.Megson 101 D.Ishaq 5-72
B.Rowntree 40 T.Jam 4-58