• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [18/10/06] : Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ended up with 238 all out, was surprised with the woeful batsman making 51 off 44 balls. 2 of 3 best batsmen getting run out really screwed the innings up.

Scaly piscine

Green (all my bowlers are medium or faster), they're 8-0 off 3.4 overs. I'm Scaly Piscine CC if you want to follow it - their team has significantly higher BT ratings - a couple in the 10,000s.

That would be 8-1 off 4.1 overs.

And their highest rating player isn't playing and the other 10,000 is out.

Scaly piscine

12.4 . Emmanuel to Kemp
It looks as though that ball clipped the stumps, yet the bails have stayed intact! Incredible!

Almost too realistic...

Oppo 42-6 now off 13, change bowlers on tho.

Scaly piscine

30.5 . Howlett to Kemp
It looks as though that ball clipped the stumps, yet the bails have stayed intact! Incredible!

Hmm... seems familiar... ah yea...

12.4 . Emmanuel to Kemp

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamee999 said:
I made 270-6.

My greatest showing yet.

They're 59-0 off 11 overs now.
Good job Jamee. :thumbsup: Your bowlers can't seem to take a wicket though, 174-1 after 33 with the wicket being a runout. Hopefully you'll get a bundle of wickets soon.

Meanwhile, at The Lion Stands, the match between the TT Lions and the Asterix XI is once again stalled...

Scaly piscine

Hmm one of my bats just popped up a level in batting after the match, how often does that sort of thing happen?

For the record I won by 109 runs, pretty good considering the other team was 2 divisions higher.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Able to access my match now. Batting first and making a decent start. Cuss just got out for 90 off 75 balls, and Rocastle is still there on 64* off 74. 161/1 in the 25th over, looking for something in the region of 350 at this stage.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
My opponents are 92 for 2 after 25 overs, but I have a bad feeling - I've reordered the line-up a lot to test out things, so my best batsmen come in at six and seven. Hopefully they'll rescue the match if things go wahoonie-shaped in the top order.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Just realised Cuss missed out on a hat-trick of centuries by 10 runs. 139* (123), 130* (124) and 90 (75) so far this season. At least it gives him an average for the season, a rather healthy 359. :happy: Takes his career tally to 1553 runs @ 153.3, 8x100 and 4x50.

Status
Not open for further replies.