• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [18/10/06] : Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
04/11/2005 (OD League) VCC v Crunchie Lost
11/11/2005 (OD League) The Hotspurs v VCC Lost
13/11/2005 (friendly) VCC v Kipper XI Tie
18/11/2005 (OD League) VCC v Datchettilidie Lost
20/11/2005 (friendly) Scaly Piscine CC v VCC Lost

damnit.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
HAHA just saw they payed me 43 000 for an mediocre batsman with okeish secondaries some people...

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Does the morale increase when you win friendlies? I've never actually won a friendly with less than the maximum morale so I don't know whether it changes. My sponsors' confidence did go up a level.

Scaly piscine

marc71178 said:
And if his ratings have also gone down?

It's a game, and it's not out to get you.
Theirs haven't changed because they'd lost a few games so their morale was crap to start with.

andyc

No training pops that I can see, unfortunately. With so many young players who haven't had any for a while I should be due for a whole bunch pretty soon.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
No significant pops in any of my 5 17 year olds, i think there was one or two secondry pops. They are all due soon though

andyc

Is there any way you can inform Battrick of errors, seeing as how my scorecard is still wrong?

Hoggy31

International Captain
Only two pops for me, Nile in batting and Rowe in concentration

And andy, There is some email address or something you can send problems to, so try searching around the site and if not you can just post the problem on the forums there

andyc

How do you get onto the forums, anyway? I've never been able to...

Edit: Don't worry, I just emailed them using the address found under 'Contact Us' in Help, thanks though Nick

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Average training update for me, the expected 1 primary pop and 2 secondary pops. Dillon has half of my training nets now, I'm expecting to spread the net sessions out next season, so I may as well get the excessive training out of the way this season whilst there's no penalty.

ash chaulk

International Captain
yeah ive decided with the old pppl in my squad ive set all my train sessions to my 2 youngest players who i believe should be stars

ash chaulk

International Captain
ok cool....

lets compare our summaries from first game to the last

Viveash
Top Order:........mediocre
Middle Order:....feeble
Lower Order:.....abysmal
Seam Bowling:..woeful
Spin Bowling:....feeble
Fielding:...........feeble

Top Order:........mediocre
Middle Order:....mediocre
Lower Order:.....worthless
Seam Bowling:..mediocre
Spin Bowling:....respectable
Fielding:...........feeble

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
First as in very first? Mine:

Top Order: competent
Middle Order: feeble
Lower Order: abysmal
Seam Bowling: feeble
Spin Bowling: useless
Fielding: feeble

Top Order: strong
Middle Order: mediocre
Lower Order: abysmal
Seam Bowling: proficient
Spin Bowling: mediocre
Fielding: mediocre

Reasonable improvement, though I was lucky to start out with two good top order batsmen. I'll be interested to see what ratings I get with good fitness, both of the above are on fair. Never played with better than fresh I think.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Wow you got a competant top order to start off with... :@ i only just got to that when my fitness was low

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, as I said, lucky to have two good batsmen to start with. You shouldn't be complaining though, you had better youth pulls in three weeks than what I've had in two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.