• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [18/10/06] : Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My YP:

Gene Finlyson (484737)
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, respectable batting form, respectable bowling form, fresh
A cautious player with worthless leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Magical Ponies
Nationality: Australia
Battrick Rating: 2,351
Wages: £250 p/w
Stamina: worthless Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: feeble
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: worthless
Fielding: competent

No ITS used. Actually a decent fielder though.

andyc

Woah. Maduro CC (in my league) just notched up elite spin. I think they might have been on GFI though, thankfully.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
My YP. 2 stamina, 12 bowling, 6 consistency.

Steve Rayno (484778)
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, respectable batting form, respectable bowling form, fresh
A steady player with abysmal leadership skills and worthless experience.

Plays For: Robertinho Select XI
Nationality: Australia
Battrick Rating: 3,542
Wages: £768 p/w
Stamina: woeful Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: abysmal Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: respectable Consistency: woeful
Fielding: worthless

Welcome, Rayno :D

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
PY said:
Woah, what would he have been with 12 ITS? :wacko:

Superb?
Doubt it, I still haven't seen a YP above proficient which leads me to believe that they're capped at proficient with or without ITS.

PY

International Coach
Ah right. Though with ITS he'd have been one training sesh away from strong?

His wages are relatively high as well for a respectable YP.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
PY said:
Ah right. Though with ITS he'd have been one training sesh away from strong?

His wages are relatively high as well for a respectable YP.
His only a middle respectable though.

Few guys up for sale, but still a few in my price range. Been talking to a owner and got a bit of inside information ;)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
The new system, they are capped at very high respectable. Look at WoW's ITS survey. He has collected hundreds and hundreds of instances of ITS YPs, yet not one single proficient. Face it, proficient YP's do not exist. I'm guessing it's due to the fact that some people might be getting high prof/high prof all rounders, which would be insane.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I think its a good idea to cap YP's to respectable. I mean even if they pop the next training session, thats still one week of training lost which helps prevent a blow out of freak players.

Last edited:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Robertinho said:
No, YPs are capped at very very high respectable.
Capped at prof actually, I've seen a few profs with the new system now (actual profs, not just ones which have been trained up from high-respectable).

andyc

Adamc said:
Capped at prof actually, I've seen a few profs with the new system now (actual profs, not just ones which have been trained up from high-respectable).
Yep, I've seen a few proficients posted on the sledging boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.