• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anzac day League Test

psxpro

Banned
You guys up for this?
I can't wait for the Kiwis vs Kangaroos Match on friday night, should be great.
We will probably lose looking at the players but who knows, sometimes we throw in amazing performances.
We've got a really yonng team.

predicting with my heart a little bit but- 28-24 to the kiwis!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'll be cheering for "Not Australia", as always, but really can't see past the green & golds. I guess you could argue that players like Minichiello, Rooney & Tonga aren't in absolutely prime form, but they're all world class & the incumbants in their positions so deserve to stay in.

About 32-14 to the crims, I'm afraid.

C'mon, Not Australia! :D

psxpro

Banned
I know its not on Anzac day but its still called the Anzac day test.

Its really annoying guys like sonny-Bill are injured, I think with sonny Bill, Puleatua and gnalavau it would be a much better match.

Not saying we can't win though but we will have to do something special.

Just hitting it up, same laegue won't win it for us, we gotta take risks.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Sonny Bill and the panther pair would have given NZ an awesome mobile backrow, which is needed to play against Australia. While the pack for friday night isn't spectacular it is solid. Aussies will be much to good thou and win by 20-30.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia will win, my score predicition 64-4
4 tries to Tonga and a couple to sing and berrigan among many others...

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
On paper the Australian team look far superior but I'm predicting our boys to put up a decent fight and TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if the Australians don't win by more than 15 points.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Somerset said:
On paper the Australian team look far superior but I'm predicting our boys to put up a decent fight and TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if the Australians don't win by more than 15 points.
Word.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Go New Zeland Bro, eh swit side bro, we ginna smesh those silly skeppys...

All the Tigrs will show em how its done...

Blaze

Banned
broncoman said:
Australia will win, my score predicition 64-4
4 tries to Tonga and a couple to sing and berrigan among many others...

Thats a bit OTT.

I think they will win by 30

Blaze

Banned
Mister Wright said:
I don't think its OTT, its happened before.

Yeah but generally wen the aussies are coming off origin.. This year there has been no form in the NRL and Aussie could easily not put it together on the night..

The NZ side is not that bad..they are just hurt by their injuries and the retirement of Jones

psxpro

Banned
If We had Sonny Bill, The Panthers (ngalavau and puleatua) I'd say it would be 55/45 odds on aussie.
but without then i'd say 75/25 odds to aussie.
Althoughw e are up against it I think we can win if we get our offloads right and want to make the aussies bleed and be prepared to bleed.