• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AndMark finally has a good team (lol)

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Come on Fiery, no need for that mate. Just ignore the troll, he'll soon disappear.

Perm

The problem is, he keeps reappearing...and nobody speaks to my mate andmark like that
James will deal with it, I'm sure. Do you really think that responding to him like that will make him stop being a troll?

Fiery

Banned
James will deal with it, I'm sure. Do you really think that responding to him like that will make him stop being a troll?
Yes...and you'll be next if you're not careful, sunshine :dry:

Getting in some early practise on that moderators jobs eh Perm? ;)

Perm

Yes...and you'll be next if you're not careful, sunshine :dry:

Getting in some early practise on that moderators jobs eh Perm? ;)
Hah, he's been given a permanent ban now mate. And no, just exercising common sense.

Matteh

Didn't realise he was so prolific actually. Rhodes and Verity both beat him in terms of FC averages, not to mention Hollies only played 13 Test matches so doesn't come close to the top echelon IMO.
Has a stand named after him at a test match ground, good enough for me.

DCC_legend

International Regular
I fancy a massive cricket match in honour of Andmark.

Anyone intrested?

Could be difficult though, with most of us living in different countries, "but where theres a will theres a way".