• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All time Aussie choking XI

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Correct wrt to the 2005 Ashes, and I'm very glad you finally have come around to the correct way of thinking regarding these things. He does, however, have very good records in the series in 93, 94/95, 97, 98/99, 2001, 02/03 and 2007 - all of which his team won.
In 98/99 he took 2 wickets for 110.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was that the series he busted his shoulder?
Coming back from shoulder surgery yeah. But the Ashes were already decided by that point and it was MacGill that played the pivotal role of winning the Sydney Test.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cheers. That's right, I went to the first day of that test. Best live day's play I've ever seen.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
It shows how little the OP knows about cricket, and let's be honest life, that he hasn't included Ian Healy here for the one wicket loss to his own nation in 1994 when the ball went for four byes between his legs for the winning runs.
Legit the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread.