• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Stars

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Why else would div 1 be div 1 otherwise the divisions would have been reversed and then SA would be the champions

People walk on there hands and Hamburgers eat people

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by Umpire Money
Why else would div 1 be div 1 otherwise the divisions would have been reversed and then SA would be the champions

People walk on there hands and Hamburgers eat people
Because when the Divisions were created they were randomly selected by GB and he probly doesn't know much about the English/Indian teams so some teams might be better than he thought and been placed in Div 2 when they are Div 1 quality.... Also Div 2 has alot of quality overseas stars as well such as Lara/Warne.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
div 2 squad looks so much stronger, div 1 may just take a couple of matches though.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
boys pls div 1 side all stars will do it easy

bugs in control. the 1st win for div 2 was just to keep them in the comp. know 6 straight to the div 1 kings

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
its already close, but im not changing my decision, div 2 should be too strong.

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by bugssy
boys pls div 1 side all stars will do it easy

bugs in control. the 1st win for div 2 was just to keep them in the comp. know 6 straight to the div 1 kings
Well Iam going to enjoy beatting you for that comment Bug's :(!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
As much as i would love to see D2 win i think D1 have more of an all round side and i think they will win 4-3...
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by Gregory Blewett
As much as i would love to see D2 win i think D1 have more of an all round side and i think they will win 4-3...
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Just because you will be in Div 1 next season, there's know need to suck up to them all :(!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL, sorry Rich, but they had the wood over us in both of the 1st 2 games and if it weren't for Hick and Styris we would've been 2 down, i just think we can't do that everygame...

I hope we can win it but i think the chances are very Slim...
and i will go out on a limb and say the player of the series will be James Hopes...