• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

African FC/Test draft

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
Not sure how legit this is and if it's allowed ,I personally have no issue with this .Teuton sent me a PM with his next pick etc to ensure Draft move forward and he potentially doesn't miss out .I gave it time before I needed to log off again aswell as I am after him so to keep it moving I'll do it not to cause more of a bottleneck/delay . Teuton Selects "Could you please pick for me:
Temba Bavuma" and my pick to round off my pace trio Kenny Watson @ataraxia

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure how legit this is and if it's allowed ,I personally have no issue with this .Teuton sent me a PM with his next pick etc to ensure Draft move forward and he potentially doesn't miss out .I gave it time before I needed to log off again aswell as I am after him so to keep it moving I'll do it not to cause more of a bottleneck/delay . Teuton Selects "Could you please pick for me:
Temba Bavuma" and my pick to round off my pace trio Kenny Watson @ataraxia
Yes, legit

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Team so far:

Allan Melville (c)
Bruce Mitchell
Kevin Pietersen
AB De Villiers
Kevin Curran
Michael Neser
Marco Jansen