• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aavishkar Salvi

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
luckily, or rather unluckily, i'm not on holidays then. but i will make a delicious cake in the shape of his head - meaning it won't really have a shape at all.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Those who take the name of the almighty in vain will get theirs come the glorious day
4th December will from now on International AA day and a day of fasting for all followers of the great one.

Oh god..Cant resist saying the following lines..

1/ On that day im going to burn a massive picture of ajit agarkar

2/ You dont need a set date.. there is a day already for that for your group and AA its called the International 'Gay' Day ..

3/ By the way AA does sound like a gay club you would find somewhere in the back alleways.. anonymous a-s-s'es or something..

4/ this is all said in sole hatred for Ajit Agarkar who probably would make more money and fans selling card games..

Craig

World Traveller
How dare you!

One warning pal, I suggest you start running NOW. I suggest a move to Uzbekistan will make you safe. But then again, I do know Auckland and I do know where Uzbekistan is.

Just dont let Marc see this :alien8: :wink

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
lord_of_darkness said:

2/ You dont need a set date.. there is a day already for that for your group and AA its called the International 'Gay' Day ..

3/ By the way AA does sound like a gay club you would find somewhere in the back alleways.. anonymous a-s-s'es or something..

4/ this is all said in sole hatred for Ajit Agarkar who probably would make more money and fans selling card games..
:lol: :lol: :lol: oh thats classic:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Methink that Lord and I should band together in a society opposing AA- The AAAAS: Anti Agit Agarkar Appreciation Society.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
lord_of_darkness said:

In the name of AA, you are in BIG trouble now.

Unleash the butcher knives!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Methink that Lord and I should band together in a society opposing AA- The AAAAS: Anti Agit Agarkar Appreciation Society.
Forming such a group would indicate an admiration for him, so we would be winning even though you may think you are.

Mr Mxyzptlk

marc71178 said:
Forming such a group would indicate an admiration for him, so we would be winning even though you may think you are.
But it opposes the blatant exploitation which you so willingly exercise. :P

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
But it opposes the blatant exploitation which you so willingly exercise. :P
The fact that you are bothered to form such a group indicates that you care enough about him to publicly dislike him, thus indicating that deep down you have feelings about the great AA, rather than just displaying indifference!

AA 1 Mxyzptlk 0

Mr Mxyzptlk

masterblaster said:
Agreed with Marc Entirely!!!!
As vice-president, I expect that it's your duty to. :)
The fact that you are bothered to form such a group indicates that you care enough about him to publicly dislike him, thus indicating that deep down you have feelings about the great AA, rather than just displaying indifference!
I stick my tongue out at you vile fiend. :P

Mr Mxyzptlk

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
It was actually a typo (which the slack AAAS failed to notice) but it does sort of suit him...perhaps it should have a hyphen though...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Lol slip of tounge..

Okay Get the butchers knife so i can cut your nose hair off..

*Headlines India*

AA just notimated in the Indian 13 man squad to play the role of the 14th player as waterboy