• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aavishkar Salvi

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
Lol slip of tounge..

Okay Get the butchers knife so i can cut your nose hair off..

*Headlines India*

AA just notimated in the Indian 13 man squad to play the role of the 14th player as waterboy
ok reuben, i can supply the butcher knives...8D

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lord_of_darkness said:
AA just notimated in the Indian 13 man squad to play the role of the 14th player as waterboy
There was a guy on my school team who had the role of substitute waterboy on a couple of occasions.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
was any of their names by any chance Ajith Agarkar..?
Yeah, his name was Ajith Agarkar. No relation to Ajit though. Not a chance.:P

Salamuddin

International Debutant
Does anyone know what's the latest regarding Salvi's injury ?

They said back in late November he was out for 6 weeks so he should be getting ready to play again.
However he's not in Mumbai's squad for the Ranji zonal championships and he's not in the West Zone squad for the Duleep trophy.

I'm hoping at least that he is fit in time for Mumbai's Ranji semi final in March.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Not much news. In fact, a whole lot of unknown names are in the bowling lineup for Mumbai.

Once in a while, I find that odd article on Salvi in the local papers. To be honest, he shouldn't be in action rightaway. His hand should heal fully. He's a much better bowler when fully fit (as in the TVS Cup, Dhaka) than when carrying an injury (TVS Cup Final, Kolkata). There are enough injury worries. He still has to work on his batting and fielding- and so does Nehra. Anyway, with Munaf bowling well, Salvi may not have much of a chance making the team, except for the fact that he's a more experienced bowler, with a few 5-wicket hauls in FC matches.

Last edited: