• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A few more mods with ban powers?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Neil's life is being horribly eaten by cricket and teaching. Plenty of people have my mobile number if things need urgent attention though.
Oh boo hoo. Try being a qualified teacher in Brisbane, ther's no jobs at all. England need teachers because the youth are ****ed up!

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Oh boo hoo. Try being a qualified teacher in Brisbane, ther's no jobs at all. England need teachers because the youth are ****ed up!
Teachers in England get stabbed and beaten up, and generally assaulted. I'm sure you'd much rather have no job, than go through living hell all day.

PY

International Coach
He's teaching at a lah-di-dah school so no problems there unless the butlers come in to attack him.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil's life is being horribly eaten by cricket and teaching. Plenty of people have my mobile number if things need urgent attention though.
Haha.

"Oi Pickup, you might be surprised to hear SW\BLE is back again - get shot of him would you?"

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Teachers in England get stabbed and beaten up, and generally assaulted. I'm sure you'd much rather have no job, than go through living hell all day.
I don't think it's as bad as that, and it doesn't happen all that often, and those thngs happen all around the World (some places are worse than others, of course).

I was placed throughout the East side of London, which is considered the worst (in London at least) and the worst thing I wasn't threatened in any way by a student, but I did have a few who were a bit reckless with chairs.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not that that's relevant here, but I know it wasn't - it wasn't supposed to.

I've reported him as soon as I've spotted him of late, but it still hasn't had any affect on this current account.

EDIT: iiiiiiiiiit has now. :)

Last edited: